If A Woman Does These 11 Things Your Girlfriend Is A Keeper
They encourage and support you in pursuing your dreams in life. There is never a question as to how they actually feel about you. For more information, visit her website. Don't ever let someone like this go! If she's still fighting with them, she's probably not available and worse, whitney houston dating is demonstrating how things will end in your relationship.
If She Does These 11 Things Your Girlfriend Is A Keeper
1. She s supportive
If you feel you have a mission or calling in life, you need someone who will help, not hinder. You are capable of both doing your own thing from time to time without the other becoming irrationally jealous, suspicious, or angry. Do not make it contingent on their acceptance of you or their feelings for you. If she's great fun for a night out or in the bedroom but nowhere else, it's a non-starter. You are in charge of your joy, of your worth.
You feel fully comfortable around them naked, in bright afternoon light. More From Thought Catalog. If you suffer a moment of weakness or need help with something, they are eager to support you and not shame you for being incapable of handling it on your own. Trace the scars life has left you. If you can't think of half a dozen or so reasons why this is the case, then we have a problem.
All that matters is that you like yourself, that you are proud of what you are putting out into the world. You shouldn't worry about your girlfriend being rude to family or causing a scene during a date. Even if what you like might not be their favorite thing, deutschland dating app they are always willing to give things a try if they are important to you. Get our newsletter every Friday!
More From Thought Catalog
- There is never any doubt that they are thinking of you, that they consider your feelings, and that you are important to their life.
- If she shows that she bears grudges and finds it difficult to forgive and move on with exes, colleagues, or in any area of life, then she's not the one for you.
- Reblogged this on alltheuniverseconspires.
- They are evolving into a better person from being with you just as you are with them.
- You reciprocate all of these things for them, and are excited at the prospect of being a better, smarter, more caring person because of the healthy way in which you love one another.
If you're wondering whether the woman you're dating is truly relationship material, there are a few traits you should look for. Lorna Poole is a dating coach who helps women get results. Any keeper needs basic home training.
It will remind you that at one point, you fought for something. Chelsea Fagan founded the blog The Financial Diet. Occasional compliment fishing or looking for reassurance about something is on the normal scale. They are a firm, date enthusiastic believer in cunnilingus. You get to be your own validation.
2. She s a good person
You don't want a pushover, but someone who understands that the past is the past and can leave it where it belongs. All that matters is that you are happy with the person you are becoming.
To fix cars, climb mountains, play video games, put the world to rights over beers with your friends, or whatever you want to do in your free time. Someone who isn't comfortable in their own skin is hell to deal with. She's a fan of all your endeavors and doesn't delight in belittling you, mocking your efforts, or generally ruining your mojo. They are willing to give, or at least share, the last slice of pizza. She might not think all your friends are great, apps but she shouldn't be too selective about which of them she wants to spend time around.
- Family and friends are important in relationships.
- The fact that things are different, and she's a tall, quiet brunette when you have a trail of short, bubbly blonde exes is a good indicator, rather than something to worry about.
- You never feel as though they are slumming it or doing a favor by being with you.
- You both have generally similar visions of the future, and what you want out of life.
So how can you be sure you've found the right one? How do you know if the girlfriend you've chosen is perfect for you? We all have them, but how we relate to them or describe our relationship with them says a lot about how available we are. If she does that, she's making it harder for you to be around them, and effectively limiting our contact with them. If you have a usual type, then you're likely repeating relationship mistakes by choosing not just the same physical type, but also the same toxic behavioral traits in women.
However, someone looking for that stuff all the time shows no confidence and will wear out even the most patient man. Your friends enjoy being around them, and generally think that they are a cool person who is good for you. Even when it's not easy to hear. Many grudges are a recipe for disaster.